1. In order to confirm your booking, 50% of the total amount has to be paid at the time of booking itself.
2. The remaining payment has to be cleared on or before the first makeup.
3. The advance amount once given, is non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
3.1. In case of cancellation of booking from the client’s end, the booking amount is non-refundable.
3.2. In case of cancellation of booking from the artist’s end, the entire booking amount will be refunded within 5-7 business days.
4. In case of any change in the booking (i.e., change in the no. of makeups, change in city/ state, etc.), the artist will only be able to accommodate the requested changes as per the availability and feasibility. If the changes are not possible and therefore the client wishes to cancel the booking, no refund will be offered.
5. There is a mutually pre-decided time slot decided, which has to be honoured. A waiting period exceeding half n hour will not be acceptable in case of on-venue bookings.
6. Any skin condition should be reported by the client to the makeup artist prior to the application. Client(s) agree to release the makeup artist, TJ MAKEOVERS & TEAM, from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.
7. In case of outstation bookings, all the travel expenses including petrol, driver’s fee, toll taxes, food, stay, etc. are to be borne by the client. Stay arrangements should be in the same hotel where the wedding is in. Travel means will be chosen by us depending on the fastest option available.
8. TJ MAKEOVERS reserves the right to terminate the contract for any non-compliance of terms.